We have a great opportunity for an experienced communications manager.
Our flagship employment programme, Moving on Up, is looking for an experienced and talented communications manager, who shares our mission to end racial inequality. This is a busy, “hands on” role that involves strategic work and operational communications delivery. You should be a self-starter, able to work effectively within a small team.
Since 2014 over £1 million has been invested in research and policy work; practical employment support for young black men; and work with employers.
In phase one, six projects were funded to provide practical target support to young black men to find employment.
The Programme is now entering a new phase of implementation at the same time as London embarks on its post-Covid social and economic recovery. The next two years will be critical, and we have the following outputs from MoU projects to both learn from and maximise:
- Mayor of London Inclusive Employer Toolkit
- Collective Impact Partnerships interim evaluation lessons
- MoU Employer Champions
- MoU Young Black Male Ambassador programme
- MoU Advisory Group (policy/media statements, briefings)
- PR agency strategic and creative process to raise profile of MoU
- The Behavioural Insights Team message testing with over 20,000 employers
If you’re a talented and experienced communications manager ready to help us build on the success and reputation of the Moving on Programme, join us.
You’ll have the opportunity to operate across all aspects of marketing and public relations delivering high quality, and consistent and proactive, communications in this important area of our work.
Deadline for applications: 5pm, 14th March 2022