A brand new, online learning series, which was open to all Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic-led businesses in Islington.
Our Enterprise Support Programme masterclasses with Islington Council were designed and led by specialist consultant-facilitators, knowledgeable about strategic business development, and experienced in supporting Black, Asian and Minority ethnic leaders.
The themed sessions covered areas that can often be challenging for businesses to navigate, including:
- Business planning and management
- Using data to increase business opportunities
- Financial planning and basic principles of finance
- Finding the right market for your business
- Planning and running effective promotions
- Turning your marketing into sales
We are developing a series of guides for some of the themes and these will be available here in coming weeks.
As this programme has now ended, there are currently no more Masterclasses scheduled.
For more details about our work on business support contact: Tara Shah, Project Support Officer